ADDITIONAL INTERIOR SERVICES
Here at Integrity Painting, our services don’t stop at painting. We provide numerous additional interior services, so that you can improve the look of your home or building in one fell swoop. From cabinetry finishing to popcorn texture removal, you can count on Integrity Painting to give your interior a complete overhaul. Call us to get your project off the ground — we provide service throughout Winnipeg. Here’s a comprehensive list of our additional interior services:
- Cabinetry and Doors: We’ll reface and refinish your cabinets to give them that brand new look once again. Plus, we can change the finish or paint colour to give your home a completely up to date aesthetic. We also provide door painting and refinishing services. If you’re tired of the colour of your home’s front door, for instance, we can give it a fresh coat and a completely different feel.
- Wallpaper Removal: If you have outdated wallpaper that’s hanging off the wall, we have the solution. We’ll remove wallpaper around your home to reveal the subsurface. Then, we can texture and paint your wall, or we can add a more modern wallpaper — whichever you prefer.
- Wallpaper Installation: Don’t turn wallpaper installation into a DIY project. Leave wallpaper installation to the professionals. Here at Integrity Painting and Decorating, we’ll make sure that your new wallpaper installation is pristine. All lines will be parallel, and all patterns will match. You won’t have to worry about bubbled up wallpaper, creases, or inconsistent glue.
- Faux Finishes: Faux finishes add a layer of elegance to any wall. If you want a wall that’s truly unique, we can apply a faux finish with various textures, colours, and patterns to your liking. Whether it’s applying a texture with a sponge or bleeding colours into one another, we can do it.
- Colour Consultations: Not sure what would look best in your home? The estimator will bring colour brochures to the appointment for you to browse. Or, if you prefer, the estimator can refer you to a trusted interior designer who can help you settle on a colour scheme that’s perfectly suited to your taste and your space.
- Popcorn Removal: Do you have that popcorn texture on your ceiling? If so, you know that it screams 70’s, and it’s time to remove that outdated texture. We will scrape off popcorn texture, and we’ll refinish and paint the surfaces to give them a new life. In order to ensure compliance with asbestos abatement, we will require asbestos testing on homes or buildings built up until 1990.
GET STARTED WITH INTEGRITY PAINTING AND DECORATING
Count on Integrity Painting of Winnipeg to improve all of your interior surfaces. Still not sure if we can help you out? Give us a call. We’ll let you know if we can tackle your project (chances are that we can), and we’ll give you a free estimate so that you know what to expect.
POSTS FROM OUR PAINTER’S BLOG
For the average person, the words hue, tint, tone, and shade are generally used interchangeably. And this doesn’t usually cause any problems on an average day, but when you’re selecting paint colours for rooms inside your home, your exterior house colour, or your...
It may be surprising to some, but the colours that surround us can have an effect on our moods and productivity. There is a whole colour theory that revolves around the energy that is created with certain colours. In fact, since 1984 when colour psychologist Angela...
Whether you’re looking to sell your house soon or you simply want to have the best curb appeal on the block, there are several things about your home’s exterior that can greatly enhance its overall appearance. In addition to just looking great, however, a few of the...